Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tuesday: sardines

Today's Bible Study plan was to either make more Christmas cards at the church if needed or do something almost as fun. Well, we only needed to make a few Christmas cards, so we also got to play sardines!

I got to be one of the people that hides (because I found Maria's spot last) and so I chose to hide under chairs in a darkish corner of the sanctuary. Not the darkest place, which was good because everyone looked there, but a dark enough place. It took a while for people to find me...a lot longer than I expected. It wasn't really a great group hiding place though, so after the first few people found me it went pretty quickly. It's been a while since I've played the game...it was a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Han said...

I haven't played that game in a long time. We used to play in the basement at my parents' house with the lights out. It gets totally dark.

Jess said...

Remind me to tell you a new hiding spot in the church. We played sardines with the teens and it took 40 min for everyone to find Hope.