Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday: dreams

I've been having rather stressful dreams lately...it's annoying. Better than the run of scary dreams I had several years back, but just barely.

This time I was late for an international flight. Late like it was an hour from departure and we hadn't left the house yet. My brother (not Nathan) had packed my bags for me, but I kept finding clothes that I thought he would have packed but he didn't. I grabbed them and figured I'd stuff them in the already-too-heavy bags I had. I opened up the bags in the minivan (my parents were driving), only to find out that he had packed the suitcases full of black ethernet cord.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very Frustrating!! I hope you are not stressing over the upcoming holiday flights!!

Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks!!

Ertman-Trowbridge Family said...

Ugh. I hate weird dreams. If you ever are pregnant, they get really strange and frequent.

Aventure canadienne said...

I think maybe your dreams are a result of reading the O'Mailey series...they are pretty intense and stressful at times..