Saturday, November 28, 2009

Friday: cards and castles

We are making Christmas Cards this year to sell as a fund raiser. We have five patterns and so we just need to mass produce them. Below is the first round on Saturday, and we did a lot of the prep work like tracing, cutting, and writing. (Note that three people did a ton of prep work for us to do our prep work). The cards are beautiful and I expect them to fly off the shelves.

Ben and I also tore into the Legos this weekend and are making a space castle compound. Here's a preview.

4 comments:

sailor42 said...

you got the legos?

Amanda said...

They're the legos Ben had growing up.

Jamie said...

You two were made for each other!!

Zachary and Jennifer said...

I gave all my legos away regrettably. The lego sets of today seem to be about specialized pieces and not so much making up your own creation. Still, I might have to get some again...

Zach