Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tuesday: green peppers

I remembered what my thought was from yesterday, although it really isn't that profound. It is that I've started enjoying green peppers in food. Growing up I never really had green peppers, but a few months ago I started putting them in my breakfast burrito. And then I put them on my Subway sandwich. And then I put them on my own sandwich. I'm working my way up to eating them plain, but just haven't had the desire to do so yet.

Only one more day of work! I have something kind of big due though, so hopefully it won't be too stressful. It's actually something small, but a big step for me. I'm supposed to be helping people by doing this but I'm not convinced that they couldn't have done it faster. Sure, it is one of those things that just takes some time to learn, but the idea behind giving it to me was that several people are out this week and I was the least swamped person.

No comments: