Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday: wall

I just hung up the last photo! Yay! It wasn't too bad, although if I had to do it again I would 1) arrange the frames and then choose photos to go in them and 2) lay them out on graph paper, stick the graph paper to the wall, and put up the nails using the markings on the graph paper.

I know it isn't a great photo, but it is dark outside and it was hard to get an angle without glare. I might try to post one again later when there is natural light. Or you can come visit to see it better. :)




There are a few photos I'm still missing:
1) One of our Bible Study. There have been a few that were taken, but none that I loved.
2) Larry and Cheryl on their wedding day
3) One with Pat (maybe we'll need to get a family picture this Christmas)

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Nice pictures. What wall are they on?

Amanda said...

oh yeah...we ended up changing the wall. It's on the one in the entryway on the opposite side of the kitchen.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a heck of a wall. I like the graph paper idea for getting nails properly setup. --Dusty

Jess said...

It looks really good!