Saturday, October 31, 2009

Saturday: happy halloween!

Happy Halloween. Tonight we escaped to a friend's house for pizza and a movie during trick-o-treat hours. We don't mind giving out candy, and have done so in the past, but didn't feel like it this year. It was four girls and Ben, but he held his own quite well.


Here is our sidewalk. We had the other side of the garage done too, but it looks about the same. They have just a little bit to finish up.


I started hanging my pictures on the wall. Ben and I spent quite a while trying to get them in the right configuration so they would look good. But then I changed the spacing a bit which is throwing off our configuration a bit. My guess is that it will still look fine in the end. :) Below are the runners up. They almost made the wall, and some of the made it and then were taken off for various reasons. Who knows...they could end up back on it sometime.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The spectral reflection on the robot Ben is holding is kind of appropriate =D --Dusty

Cheryl said...

Steps and sidewalk look really nice!!

Ertman-Trowbridge Family said...

The sidewalk looks great! And I blew up the picture of the pictures. These were some good ones; I'm curious to see what the "winners" were.

Anonymous said...

Your sidewalk is very nice. And I like the pictures of you and Ben. very cute.

Aventure canadienne said...

what is with all the photos? You are making a photo wall or something?

Aaron and I both agree that the sidewalk looks really good.

Hope all is well.