Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thursday: a package for everyone

When we got home there were three packages by the front door. Ben got Windows 7, I got two boxes of picture frames, and Flurry got two boxes of packing material. She loves packing material. This kind came with the large-bubble bubble wrap, and she likes to pop the bubbles and lick out the air. It must taste good.

I finally decided on a good place for my picture collage...in the dinning room. I ended up going with "frameless" frames because I was having a hard time deciding what color to get that would match and wanted to get a lot of frames for not too much money.



I'm hoping that my pictures will be cuter than the bored baby.

1 comment:

Jess said...

That baby does not look very happy nor is his outfit very cute! You would think they could mass produce better generic pictures for frames...