Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday: dream

Our sidewalks are almost all done, but I took a nap from 3:30-6:30 and it was dark out by the time I woke up, so the pictures will have to wait.

I had a very involved dream during my nap. Ben woke me up in the middle. I proceeded to tell him everything that I could remember, and he wasn't very excited about that. In fact, he was rather anti-excited to hear the whole dream. But since I'm sure you care....

Ben and I were in a tent on a beach on an island resort. Flurry was sleeping with us and we had a dog there too. We woke up and decided to get breakfast. We wanted to take the lazy river to breakfast, so we only brought $6 and a hand mirror with us. We never found the lazy river but where we were going instead turned into a road/path with like exercise toys on the side...things you could balance on, box with, etc. We didn't have any shoes, and there wasn't any place for breakfast, so we kept going. We ended up on the stage of an ampitheatre that faced the ocean.

There was a radio that could be heard throughout the island. A lady welcomed everyone back after commericals and then Bob Barker came on and welcomed everyone back saying that the lady wasn't allowed to officially welcome people back because it was his island and the rules stated that only he could welcome people back. Then everyone in the ampitheatre started pointing at the ocean because a seal was coming to the stage. Then it was a shark and stood on it's back fins and gave a garbled speach. However, from this speech I learned that Bob Barker was really my father and I needed to tell him so in order to get money.

He of course was gone by this time. Ben and I kept walking, although now we were inside. We found a restaurant and a person that could take us to Bob Barker. The person said the food was terrible, but Ben was so hungry he went to eat there anyway. I went with the person to Bob Barker's house. When you opened the door you were in his personal library. It was amazing how many books he had. The shelves were blue and about two stories high. The person and I passed through the kitchen were we picked up our breakfast...It included bananas is something sweet and other food. Bob Barker was coming down the stairs and I was about to tell him I was his daughter and he had a grandson.

But Ben woke me up.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an exciting dream to me. I haven't had a dream in a week or so, that I can remember anyways.

Anonymous said...

Just what spicy food did you eat before this dream.

Han said...

The most surprising part of that dream for me was the last sentence. Woah!

Amanda said...

Han...I was too. It's all rather fuzzy to me, but I don't think it was really my son. I think I was going to pawn of a kid as being my son. It was all for the $$$$$.