Saturday, October 10, 2009

Friday: dinner

After work I thought I'd try getting the raking done...the next two days are going to be a tad busy and there are lots of other chores on the list, so I thought I'd at least try. Things were going well and I was just getting to the exciting part (i.e., the place with more leaves so it's easier to see progress) when the gnats attacked. So I decided the other half of raking could wait.

Ashley and Stanley came over tonight. We went to Grand Central and had some good food and then taught them Hand and Foot. The girls almost won but the boys squeaked out a win by just a few hundred points. Oh, at one point Flurry sniffed Ashley's hand, got a little pet, started to walk away, and then remembered she didn't like new people. So she did the weakest hiss ever. Silly cat.

No comments: