Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Days: this and that

We made it safely home from Michigan, although the plane ride changed Ben's cold from annoying to terrible. We managed to make it to most of the favorite restaurants including 8th Street Grille for chicken corn chowder, Good Earth for #5: The Pueblo, and 84 East for Baked Spaghetti.

Today work was rather busy, which was exciting. Tomorrow even looks busy. Then we had a small small group tonight. There wasn't really anything planned, so it worked well. We played Double Solitare (or Dutch Blitz or Nutzee). I pretty much stomped everybody. There's just something about that game that works for me...Ben doesn't play it with me any more because he says that I always win.

Well, I had a whole bunch of pictures to show but they are taking too long to upload. So you only get a few. Maybe more tomorrow.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got home safely. Baked spaghetti sounds really good. I think we are good for Friday, sorry it took be so long to get back to you. Stanley had to check his work schedule to make sure he wouldn't get out too late.

betsy said...

you are making me hungry! I work in Holland - why do I never eat at those places?! :)