Thursday, October 29, 2009

Today had ups and downs. One of the downs was that I discovered that a mouse had been in my desk over night. Gross!! It got into my gum. We had been having some mouse troubles, but for some reason I thought my office would be safe. Needless to say, I put all of my food/candy/drink mixes into a bag and put it on my tack board. Let's see them get it from there!

So after a lot of hassle we are finally getting our sidewalk redone since it was chipping away quickly.

And then I was watching Castle (which I really like), and the star of the show is Nathan from firefly. He came out in his firefly costume for the halloween episode and it was awesome. I miss firefly.

1 comment:

sailor42 said...

Speaking of Nathan from firefly. He did this short film that won a bunch awards. It's on hulu

http://www.hulu.com/watch/28343/dr-horribles-sing-along-blog