Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wednesday: catching up

So first the photos that wouldn't upload:
Aunt C and I

The family
Ping Pong
Clay showed Small Group how to use their cloth diapers on Tiger.

Oh, this one is so true.

song chart memes

And now that all those pictures are posted, a few more random things. We had a retirement party at work and there were these amazing brownies. They were frosted brownies with Oreo crumbles. I had three.

I also spent 45 minutes looking for a little blue cylinder with about four other people. It had bounced on the floor and ended up in someone's garbage can.

It was a really busy day which was awesome.

Oh, and yesterday I found out that So You Think You Can Dance is on on Tuesdays and Wednesdays this season. Since Bible Study is Tuesdays, I might have to ask my wonderful and very kind friend Dusty if he'll record it for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I set it up to record the series. However, it looks like next Tues it's not on (just Wed), so let me know if that's not accurate. -Dusty

Han said...

It is nice to see a picture of your Aunt C. I haven't seen her in forever, but I remember she is very cool.