Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wednesday: winter can come

Today was a beautiful day, although I spent most of it inside. After work Ben blew out the sprinklers and I raked half the lawn.

Oh, I thought of a funny story of the day. Phew. I thought that the whole post today was going to be two sentences.

I went into the break room to heat up some water for my spice tea. It must have been break time because there were about ten people there. I cleaned out my mug and put it (and the water) in the microwave. Apparently someone had been standing in front of one of the vending machines for about ten minutes. He finally decided on a burrito and everyone cheered for him and told him it was the most entertaining thing they had seen all day. He must have been a bit flustered because he proceeded to put is burrito in the same microwave as my water. (Note: the microwave was running.) Hilarity ensued, but I don't really know how to explain it. A lot of disputing whether or not he could see the mug in the microwave.

No comments: