Sunday, October 4, 2009

Friday and Saturday: more Michigan

Oh, lots of things happened these past few days. I have a few pictures, but the cord is upstairs and the camera is ...somewhere...and I'm too lazy to get it.

Friday we slept in. We saw a happy Scarlet for lunch. Then for dinner it was the whole family and Grandma Hilldore which was a lot of fun. Afterwards we played some Wii and teased the kids. It's amazing how two little burp cloths can keep a kid super happy and entertained for hours.

Saturday morning we saw my parents and got caught up with them. Then off to Jacob's football game...I didn't really watch very much. Aunt C did stop by so I got to see her for a bit and get caught up with that side of the family. Then it started raining so we all crowded under some big umbrellas. Travis ran to the car to get another umbrella and when he popped it open everyone laughed because it was so small.

Then off to see Abby and get caught up with her a bit. Thanks to facebook mainly I at least knew some of the major points in her life, so it was nice to see her again and get some of the other things that are going on.

Phew..this is turning into a long post. So the rest of the day was spent with family.



1 comment:

Ertman-Trowbridge Family said...

It sounds like you are having a marvelous visit-- and those ladies regarding the lakes on the flight, oh my.