Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday: oh deer

This morning we had to get to church early, so we were up early. I was warming up some cider for the morning and saw something out of the corner of my eye...I went to look out the front window and we had three deer in our front lawn. I've noticed in the past few weeks that they've been eating more of my plants than they did during the summer. One of them came towards my plants so I knocked on the window. It looked straight at Ben and me but didn't run off like I thought it would. So I knocked again telling it to get away from my plants. It finally did. I hope it remembers the scary person in the window and doesn't come back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...I think deer are cute when they aren't in the middle of a road.

Ertman-Trowbridge Family said...

Oh, they'll be back. They always come back. I will never be able to plant a garden because our property is full of deer.