Saturday, December 5, 2009

Saturday: a busy day


Today was rather busy. It started with some errands that included getting my hair cut. Ah, it is much better now. It was getting way too long. Then to a Christmas tea at church, where we ate good food, listened to a speaker, and just had a good time.


We also revealed our secret sisters. My was Deanna! She is on the left below and was an awesome secret sister. I also told Lisa that I was hers, and that was a good time. I had to follow her around at the church picnic until an opportunity just happened to open up so I could talk to her, and since then we've talked a few more times and waved a lot. I was happy that I wasn't just a random person to her.

And then games and delicious food tonight! I also got one load of laundry done and Ben helped with some other chores. Now it's time for bed.

No comments: