Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thursday: misc

My phone has a problem. It has this mail/bell thing and I don't know what it's...I just figured it out. It was reminding me to add money. Well, that was going to be a fun post that failed.

The weather is calling for a chance of scattered Flurries. Hehe. Flurry scatters herself every morning.

Travis came over last night! Yay! He sat down in our semi-broken but not quite chair and it went "POP" and the center pole is now sticking out of the bottom of the chair. It was rather amazing. We also sat around talking and eating cheese cake and I felt like an adult.

2 comments:

Ertman-Trowbridge Family said...

Hehe. I liked your funny-- "Flurry scatters herself every morning."

Anonymous said...

Feeling like an adult? Isn't it weird how we grow up and are "adults" but never really feel like how we viewed adults when we were little.