Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday: hmm

So I was writing my post (which I have again written twice) and found this in the middle.

"A plan of how to eat donuts for dinner and not get fat. It might mean invisable donuts. They don't taste as good though."

Let's just say I had no idea that was going to be written until it actually was. However, I did decide that since I need to work tomorrow (all day) I'm going to get myself a donut. The problem with Ben and I both working so much lately is that we have no groceries. No yogurt for breakfast, we just ran out of bread, no lunch meat, no sliced cheese, no fruit, no milk, and we're lacking several other things that are a bit more minor. On the happy side though, since I don't have yogurt for breakfast I don't feel as guilty picking up a donut for breakfast.


No comments: