Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday: nothing funny

I am sad to report that nothing funny has happened these last few days. (Although that sentence is almost funny in and of itself.) I've been having a hard time finding something to post (which might be kind of obvious) so today I was watching really hard for something. There wasn't. I'm tired of working and a lot of people around me are working more than I and so they're tired too.

Oh wait! There was one thing. We have an important audit tomorrow and therefore got an email that said the following: "Tomorrow is business casual (no sneakers/jeans). Scott will be working this effort, so please pick up his work as required. " Here's how I understood it at first: "Tomorrow is business casual (no sneakers/jeans). Scott will be working [on getting dressed], so please pick up his work." The funny part is that this kind of made sense...we're all rather out of it and so obviously need extra time to get dressed.

No comments: