Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saturday: happy anniversary!

Today is Dad and Pat's sixth anniversary. I was trying all day to figure out what I wanted to say, and nothing seemed to come together, so I apologize if the following rambles a bit.

Dad and Pat met when Nathan and a friend of his hooked them up. I don't really remember very much about Pat initially, but I did see a wonderful change in my dad. Not only did he start to be excited about life again, but he also started changing habits that I never thought he would. Before he would never drink coffee, and now he has favorite flavors.

Over the years I've gotten to know Pat better and couldn't ask for a better step-mom. I know that she is always there if I need anything and prays for all her children every day. She is a wonderful, caring person with a great sense of humor too.

Happy anniversary Dad and Pat...and I pray for many more to come.

No comments: