Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday: 5 question Friday

I'm out of other things to say, so I thought I'd copy some random questions


1. How much time do you spend on the computer a day?
I spend a lot of hours on the computer. Probably 4-7 hours while at work and then 1-5 hours after work. Less on the weekends.

2. Will you pay for your children's college or raise them to pay for their own way?
I don't know; Ben and I haven't really talked about it. However, we have been blessed by not having to pay tuition bills, so I'd like to pay for it.

3. Have you ever been in a car accident?
Only once on Elephant day. It was scary but no one was seriously hurt.

4. What is your favorite book?
Probably "The Sparrow" by Mary Doria Russell, but I do have lots of books that I love. Just ask Jess...she asked for some books to read and I gave her a small library.

5. Do you make your bed everyday?
Lately we have been, partially so that Flurry can get around a bit better. It does make the room look a lot nicer.

2 comments:

Jess said...

What is Elephant day? And yes you do have a lot of books to recommend. But I'm loving them!

Amanda said...

Elephant day is just a day to celebrate elephants. I think we watched Dumbo and did some other elephantish activities.