Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thursday: sneaky

Third time's a charm...the first post I had written I decided not to post, and the second one was too confusing. So we'll go with Five Question Friday.

1. What was the first car you owned?
Well, I suppose it would be the blue Subaru, which I own through marriage. I've never picked out a car that I was going to pay for and drive.

2. What song are you embarrassed to know the lyrics to?
I can't think of one. But Ben is embarrassed that I know the Pirate song...
"I'm a pirate. A dirty rotten pirate. I put poison in my mother's shredded wheat. How neat. My chief delight is to start a fight and I bash little kids in the head, till they're dead."

3. Have you ever had stitches?
No, but I use a lot of bandaids

4. What was your first job?
I was a paper delivery person. Nathan and I split the route and Mom was nice enough to do the Saturday morning deliveries so that we could sleep in.

5. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
Well, when I was a small child it was apparently Big Bird. Now...that's a tough question. Probably the aliens.

No comments: