Monday, May 21, 2012

Sunday: busy fun day

Today was rather busy, but a lot of fun.

It started with my Aunts stopping by to see and meet Isaac.  Since Nathan was around they came over too.  It was really nice to see them.

In the afternoon, we went to Autumn's Birthday Party.  She's one!  There was a nice breeze, but it was still really hot out.  Isaac still seems to run on the warm side, so we didn't stay for too long.

Our next thing was canceled.  While it would have been fun, it was nice to be able to go home and relax.  However, I made a big pan of brownies about 30 minutes before we found out it was canceled.  I haven't decided if that is a good thing or not. :)

Then we played Dominion with friends.  Dusty and Laura joined us with Marshall, so we got to see him and hear about his birthday.

Side note: is there really no one else that breathes with one nostril at a time??? There's still time to vote.  Haha.  I was checking it again and it switched while I was checking.

1 comment:

betsy said...

The one nostril person was probably related to you. ;) And I'd say having a whole pan of brownies for yourself sounds like a good thing! :)