Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wednesday: firsts

It seems like every day Isaac has some sort of first.  Or at least an improvement.  Sometimes it is just being to do something better than before, sometimes it is something that Ben and I decide to do with him, and sometimes it is something really cool.

Today I have several new things to report.

He found his toes.

He sat in a high chair (to eat his fruit).  The only reason he sat in this is because I found it at a garage sale last weekend and cleaned it up today.  It was $8...and I'm pretty proud of my find.  He's pretty small in it.  His feet just barely reach over the seat.

He sat up for a rather long period of time by himself.  Ok, Ok, about a minute.  Ben and I can both see that he is self-stabilizing better.

He reached out for a toy during tummy time!  Before he's always just laid and watched me.

1 comment:

Amy Worrel said...

The chair does look enormous! :) Good find.