Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tuesday: decal

The people that owned the house before us put a few decals on the walls.  Two of them I really like.  But this one...not so much.  The main reason is that the orange doesn't stand out well against the green.  (It says "the essence of life".)  I'm also not sure I love the words.  So we decided to take it down.

At that point Isaac woke up.  I thought, well, I'll try doing it with him.  All the online sites say to warm it up with a hair dryer and then peel it off.  Shouldn't be too bad.

15 minutes later, guess how far I was?



Did you guess?


































I was all done.  While holding Isaac.  It pretty much just peeled off without the hair dryer.  (And the orange was really brown.)  I would be up for putting more decals on the walls in the future.


No comments: