Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thursday: sleep

Well, to start with, Isaac has the ability to sleep well in his crib.  Monday night was great!  Tuesday night was good.  Last night...not so good.  And the pacifier is starting to require more than just sticking it back in his mouth...it takes a minute or two before he calms down.

Then he went down for his morning nap and I crawled back in bed.  And he woke up 20 minutes later.  The same thing happened several times during the morning.  He did finally take a good nap in the afternoon though.  And since I wasn't sleeping I got a lot accomplished.

I had another first today...I bought a salad spinner for when our lettuce gets big enough to eat.  I put it through the dishwasher and then used the spinning feature to help dry it.  I thought that was pretty clever.  And if that doesn't make sense it's because I'm rather tired and trying to decide whether to shower now or wait until after Isaac eats.  Which could be any minute.  Or it could be many minutes.

1 comment:

betsy said...

We're having sleep issues over here too the last few nights! Wednesday night was really rough and somehow Thursday night was even rougher! Hope Isaac slept better for you last night than Ethan did here. Here's to turning a corner this weekend and getting back to good sleep like the beginning of the week! :)