Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday: theme day - stripes

Today we talked about stripes.

With a very short foray into camouflage.

Here you can see that not only are we both wearing striped shirts, we have striped socks.

Then we fertilized the lawn in stripes.  Hopefully.

And Ben joined in on the fun too!  (And, in case you're wondering, that is my third pair of pants for the day. The blue jeans got wet while fertilizing.  My brown pants split...and there is no repairing them.  I'm really sad, but they've been with me for a while now.  I haven't worn these green jeans in a while, but I was running out of pants since it was wash day.  They're really comfortable; I'm not sure why I haven't worn them.)

2 comments:

Amy Worrel said...

Camouflage: Mama, help, I'm sinking into nothingness!

Tamera said...

How adorable is he?!?!?