Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Monday/Tuesday: Charlevoix

Isaac and I are spending a few days up north with Cheryl. Isaac did really well on the way up; he slept for about three hours. The last half hour was pretty rough, but I kept handing him pacifiers and he kept playing with them for a minute and then losing them. I had to stop once to get all of them back in the front seat with me.

We've had a very nice time here, although Isaac was having some serious nap problems today. This meant I was having some serious nap problems too; I do love my naps. (can you believe I just used two semicolons in this post?). But finally he took a two hour nap next to me on the bed. This meant I got a two hour nap also and was very happy about that.

In other observations, I always take my contacts out before finding my glasses when I travel. After they're out I realized I should have found my glasses first. Does anyone else have this problem?

1 comment:

betsy said...

love the story about passing the pacifiers :)