Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wednesday: a nice day

Today was a lovely day.  Isaac and I went over to Cheryl's to pull weeds.  There were a lot of weeds, but it looked so much better when we were done.  After lunch Isaac and I both took a nap.  And it was a good one. Close to two hours, and Isaac only woke up once.  Sometimes he wakes up in the middle and has trouble getting back to sleep...and by the time he does, I'm too awake to go back to sleep.

The surprise of the day came at 5pm when I pulled the chicken out of the fridge where it had been thawing.  I thought I had pulled out strips, but got some cubed chicken instead.  I had been planning on putting on a "Roman Rub" that I recently got and grilling the chicken strips.  After much debate, and not being able to figure out anything else to do with the cubes at such late notice, I decided to put them on foil and grill them anyway.  They tasted delicious.

1 comment:

Christen said...

Yay for good naps!!!