Saturday, June 23, 2012

Saturday: crying and solids

This morning Isaac was awake before it was time to wake up.   I heard a cry that I haven't heard before.  I was pretty sure it meant that he was stuck since I knew he was awake, but I moved faster than normal anyway.  He was stuck in a corner of the crib.  If he had tried to roll over the other way he could have escaped, but that doesn't always work yet.

Then we decided to start him on solids.  A few days early, but we pretty much made it to the 6 month mark. And really, it can barely be considered solids yet.  It was 1 tbsp cereal to 4.5 tbsp milk...it seemed like he was really just learning how to use the spoon.  The video is below.  About two minutes after the video stopped Isaac got super mad.  So I nursed him to finish up his lunch and he could barely stay awake.  Both of us then took wonderful naps.  I hope it happens again.


1 comment:

Amy Worrel said...

Looks like he was really ready, how adorable. I loved that part with Carolyn.