Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas is coming!  It is going to busy next weekend so I'm trying to spread some of the prep work over the whole week.  Here is my very tentative list (besides the normal things)...

Monday - make some Christmas food, clean the guest room, wrap presents
Tuesday - Bible study
Wednesday - clean the basement, vaccuum
Thursday - bathrooms, more Christmas food
Friday - swiffer, pick up

Hmm...that doesn't seem so bad.  It probably will be a little harder than I expect though since there are still other things going on too.

If you're still reading, I have a reward for you.  Ben found a treasure-trove of water bottles under his desk.

This morning Isaac put a cheerio down the vent.  So I closed it in hopes that he would just get bored and never want to do it again.  I'm not sure if I was successful yet or not.

1 comment:

betsy said...

Let me know if that worked. If so, I might try letting Ethan play with the dog food once so he could get bored with that and I could stop spending every moment saying no and pulling him away! :)