Monday, December 31, 2012

Monday: a year in review

I know I still need to do a post on Isaac's birthday, but it's the end of the year.  So here's a quick look at the year in review with a randomly chosen picture from each month.

January...Isaac and Mom hang out.

February...Isaac becomes a sock model

March...Isaac turns two months!  He looks a little scared about it.

April...Isaac eats a duck's face.

May...Tulip Time!

June...Isaac turns five months

July...Isaac really wants some mountain dew.

August...whoa, I managed to not get a picture with Isaac in it!  This is the tetris quilt that I made.

September...Isaac helped model the tetris quilt

October...sitting for one of the weekly pictures

November...having fun with Ben

December...opening a present

Well, it turns out that I took a lot of pictures of Isaac.  But, it's been a fun year!  Hopefully 2013 is as good as this past one.

No comments: