Saturday, December 1, 2012

Friday: 11 months

Isaac is 11 months today!  I just realized I didn't get the normal shots on the quilt, so I'll try to get those tomorrow.

Here we have him sitting nicely for some pictures.  Some of them include his current favorite toy, jingle balls. Since it was Christmas I put some lights around him too...they turned out well but not quite like I had envisioned.
2012_11

Here he is with his monkey.
P1110195
Playing with the monkey
P1110180
And with the puzzle.
P1110139

Isaac has started to get a little fussier with food.  I gave him some carrots and bananas the other day and he wouldn't eat them.  He's started throwing them on the ground, which is rather annoying.  However, we've tried some new foods that he has enjoyed (curry with lots of rice, black bean soup) and he still loves his peas and cottage cheese.

He is easily pulling himself up and cruising around the furniture.  He's going up stairs faster and pointing at everything.  He enjoys taking his socks off.

He is sleeping until about 5-6am, wakes up to eat and then goes back to sleep until 7:30-8.  I sometimes feel like we should get rid of that last feeding, but I'm afraid it would mean getting up earlier again and I really like this sleeping in.  Isaac is down to two naps, and they're usually at least an hour.

Only one more month until he turns one!  The year has flown.

1 comment:

betsy said...

I love the pics, but want to see one with the hat that matches! :) where did u get the balls? I think theyd be good stocking stuffers :)