Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday: aqua fit

Today I went to the water aerobics class at the gym.  (I finally got a new swimsuit that would be appropriate to wear to such a thing.)  I really enjoyed it.  It wasn't as aerobic as spin was, but probably about the same as when I use the exercise equipment.  The people were very friendly.  There was also some light strength training thrown in, which is something I could use.  And it was fun!  We were switching activities all the time so it didn't get boring.  I'll be going back.

I also met my music teacher from elementary school.  She looked familiar and I had placed her as a teacher but then she came over to see me and see if I went to Holland Christian.  I was really surprised that she recognized me, since I look a lot different than my 5th grade self.  At least, that's what I thought.  (Nathan, she remembers you too.)

2 comments:

betsy said...

That sounds fun! I want to go someday too! Do they have night classes at all for that? Maybe Bryan could watch Ethan... and do you have a picture of the bathing suit you got? (doesn't have to be on you - even a website would be fine) i am not sure i have anything appropriate to wear to such a thing either :)

betsy said...

P.S. was the water warm enough? (i hate being cold)