Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thursday: dragging

I'm going to admit, today dragged.

Class today was just a time to work on projects.  So there were a few questions, but not a ton.  It was boring.  Then I forgot the library books to return to the library, so Isaac and I just went home.

I was excited to take a nap, but Isaac was determined not to.  I thought he should take a nap around 10:30am, but it took until 2:00pm.  I kept expecting him to be sleepy and so when he wasn't the day continued to drag.

Once we left for racquetball the day sped up.  Hopefully tomorrow will be a little better.  If we can at least stay on a semi-normal schedule it would help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's hard to find well-informed people on this topic, however, you seem like you know what you'rе talking about!

Thаnks

Alsо visit my wеb-site ... https://blag.Wiki.Aktivix.org/index.php?title=All_About_The_V2_Electronic_Cigarette