Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday: keys, monkeys, and dogs

A few days ago I realized that I had lost my keys for the car I'm currently not driving.  How annoying.  I drive that car when it isn't snowing, so it would be nice to have them.  But since I'm not currently driving it, I had no idea when or where I lost them.  I found them today!  They were in my Bible Study bag.  It took me a while to figure out how they ended up there, but I think they fell out when I put my purse in the bag.
------------------------------------------------------
We've been doing more walking.  He likes to attack the blue monkey.  This isn't a very good attack (or a great video), but it shows that he can walk more.


--------------------------------------------------------
We were also reading a book that had dogs in it today and I said "where's the dog?" and Isaac pointed to the dog.  Again and again.
source: Amazon
He can't (won't?) point to Mom or Dad or cats or kitties when questioned, but he'll point to dogs.  How did that happen?  He only sees dogs once in a while.

1 comment:

The Talens said...

It is so funny what kids will grab onto first, like Isaac only pointing out dogs. Joash's first thing was clocks. He could find clocks anywhere and it was also one of his first recognizable words. In my opinion you are getting into a really fun stage where the whole world just opens up to them. Enjoy!