Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday: walking

Today I put my pedometer in Isaac's pocket.
The pocket on his leg.
Showing off that he is wearing a whale and playing with a whale

Now, the number is probably off.  The pedometer probably logs the number of steps that I carried him around.  (My guess is about 400 because we went on some odd errands and I carried him more than normal.)  It probably also logs each crawl as a step because it is based on the movement and doesn't care which direction it goes in.

At the end of the day, it said 4908.  It was a pretty good day of walking. :)  It helped that he took his walker and went from one side of the house to the other side and back to the first side and then back to the other side and then stopped in the bathroom and then to his bedroom and then back to the first side.  I watched him while I was sitting, exhausted from shoveling.  (As a side note, our driveway is shrinking.)  He can walk without the walker, but he can almost run with it.  And I'm not so worried that he will fall over backwards.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Magnіficent goods frοm you, man. I have understand
your ѕtuff ρrеvious to and you're just too fantastic. I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it wise. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is actually a wonderful web site.

Check out my page: Suggested Web page
My webpage > V2 Cigs