Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tuesday: carrying

I have decided that I am an expert carrier.  Look at the things I can carry all at once...

Yesterday - a random trip to Hope
1. Isaac in a car seat
2. Isaac in a car seat.  It is awkward enough to deserve two bullet points.
3. Teaching supplies bag
4. Purse
5. Empty travel mug

Teaching time
1. Isaac
2. Diaper bag
3. Purse
4. Teaching supplies
5. Toy bag (sometimes)
6. Hot drink (sometimes) (in a safety cup)

Racquetball time
1. Isaac
2. Diaper bag
3. Purse
4. My gym bag
5. Ben's gym bag
6. My racquet
7. Ben's racquet

Racquetball time is about my limit so far though.  I could probably do a few more bags, but it's the non-bag things that get me.  Sometimes I use the stroller just to cart everything around and carry Isaac.

1 comment:

Amy Worrel said...

That's a nice thing about having a kid. Good excuse to tote a stroller with you anywhere. I will miss that when C gets too old.