Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thursday: driveway

Today I snowmanned the driveway.

Isaac and I had gone out to shovel, but the snow was so heavy and wet that I rolled it into large snowballs instead.  The sad part was that I made six snowballs, but only ended up with one snowman because they kept breaking.  I'm not really sure why.

Anyway, it would have been more fun if Isaac was able to walk.  But between a bulky snowsuit, slippery ziplock bags on his feet*, and not being able to walk, he didn't seem to care too much about it.  But I had more fun.



*I couldn't find boots that are actually boots (vs. slippers called boots) for someone his size that were a reasonable price.  Add to that we weren't sure how much we would need boots.  So I just put ziplock bags over his slippers.  He can't walk, so it works for now.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Do you have a kids consignment store near you? I have had some success in finding things like shoes at them.