Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday: waging war

I am waging war on the little dumb ants that seem to be invading my house.

Unless they're willing to sign a contract saying when and where they may go I will kill them.  They should give up now; there is no hope.

I keep thinking that I've won and then find them in a new place.  Today I found them under the welcome mat by the front door.  I don't even know what they found there that was food...there was dirt, but it's not like we eat near there.  Then I went to get the swiffer and THERE WAS ONE ON MY SWIFFER.  It was humiliating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've heard that cinnamon works, but some people that commented on the link below said it wasn't effective for them. Good luck!

http://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-prevent-and-get-rid-of-85809

Annette B.