Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wednesday: last day

Today was my last day of teaching for the semester.  I really enjoyed the class...hopefully they learned something too. :)

But that meant that it was also Isaac's last time with the babysitter.  It was interesting to watch their relationship progress over the semester.  At first I'd come in and Isaac would crawl to me and hug me with huge hugs.  Then the last few times the babysitter would leave and Isaac would go follow her, not wanting her to leave.

He looks really sad in this picture, but he really just wanted down.  We can pretend he was so sad that it was the last day though.

She gave Isaac a really nice little gift.  I wonder if we should have given her something?  Oh well.

Hmm, this part of the gift wasn't so little.

Anyway, the experience seemed to be really good for Isaac and I'm glad about that.  I felt a little teary though...how am I going to handle it when he has to leave teachers in school??

1 comment:

betsy said...

I am dreading when Ethan has to change rooms at daycare next month... same kind of thing!