Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tuesday: finishing up

It's only mid-April, but it seems as though all of my weekly activities are coming to an end.  Today was the last day of the Bible study at church.  This week is the last day of the class that I'm sitting in on.  Next week is the last week that I'm teaching.

It feels too early to be finishing these activities, and I've really enjoyed them.  They were a great reason to get out of the house.  The ladies in the Bible Study were great; we had a bunch of good discussions.  I know once it gets warmer Isaac and I can do more outside so that will help occupy our time, but I'm also a little nervous...it was nice being away from Isaac for a little bit and helped the days go by faster.

Or we'll find other things to do.  It's amazing how easy it sometimes is to fill the time.

1 comment:

betsy said...

more playdates! :)