Monday, May 6, 2013

Monday: Today!

To start with, Isaac is definetly enjoying being able to open the closet door.  He spent quite a bit of time opening the door, taking out one shoe, closing the door, and bringing the shoe...somewhere.  Happily, this entertained him for quite a while.  Sadly, shoes are now all over the house.

I had a dentist appointment today.  It went fine.  Isaac was awesome and quietly played with his pig for forty-five minutes.  They put a stain on my teeth to show me where I wasn't brushing well.  I have one tooth that I manage to miss a lot...I found it very interesting.

Then we got to have lunch with Ben!  Whoo-hoo!

Oh, I wanted to give you an update on the Roomba and the ants.  The Roomba is working well.  I think we are past the initial cleaning by now and it is still picking up a lot of dirt.  Not a ton, but a lot.  The ant population has been relegated to "small".  While still unacceptable (I'm going for "none"), it is nice to not see a steady stream of ants going up my counter wall.  They seem to be most active in the afternoon.  I often get my hopes up in the morning when I only see one or two, but by the afternoon there are many more.  I have three of the preferred traps sitting out.  There is bait in all three, but they only seem to prefer one each day.  I thought it would be split more evenly (they're not very far apart) but I'm sure there is a method to their madness.

No comments: