Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tuesday: Isaac

Today Isaac and I went to "baby day" again at Hope, where the observe several kids and then guess the age.  They guessed Isaac was 11-13 months.  Sadness!  I know they are only untrained students, but...I was a little sad.  I'm not really sure why they thought it was so low when he did demonstrate several of the higher functions.  But then, there were several kids there to watch too, and Isaac was being a little shy.  I did end up looking at a milestone chart when we got home.  He's ahead in a few places, behind in a few places...so overall doing fine.  Phew.  And when we went to the gym one of the Kid Zone people said "Hi Isaac" (so she recognized him.)  A minute later she said that he is one of the happiest babies ever.  Hooray!  It was a nice confidence booster after earlier.

So I'll leave you with this video that I think is the cutest ever.  But all videos of Isaac are the cutest ever.

No comments: