Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday: 30 weeks

I'm 30 weeks pregnant today!  Only 10 weeks left!  (This sounds so much better than saying I still have a quarter left to go...that sounds like a long time.)

Currently I'm doing some quilt stuff on the computer, hoping not to throw up due to acid reflux (it just hit me out of the blue), and listening to Ben say "Boing, boing, boing, bonk! bonk! bonk!" while jumping around Minecraft and Isaac laughing like crazy!  Isaac also likes to "see moos", and "climb ladder".  When there was enough fuel Isaac enjoyed flying up and down.  Isaac loves the game, although he doesn't actually do anything during the time he gets to play/watch.

1 comment:

betsy said...

Prevacid. Every morning before you eat or drink for the whole 3rd trimester. This was my trick both pregnancies to avoid the acid. I forgot it once this week and almost got sick at work. Highly recommended :-) and congrats on making it to 30 weeks!!! :-D