Thursday, May 15, 2014

Thursday: we made it

1) we stopped at McDonalds for lunch. It had a play place, and Isaac wanted to go play. Without thinking about the fact that it was made with opaque plastic tubing, I said yes. Five minutes later I had no idea where he was, but didn't hear crying and knew he didn't leave the two exits, so I wasn't worried. But then a girl tried to go up a tube and came back down...I thought Isaac was stuck. My motherly instincts shot in and I zoomed up the tube. He wasn't lost. He was fine. So we went down the slide together. I didn't let him go back up that part because I didn't want him to get lost. Aunt c was laughing this whole time because I had forgotten I was pregnant but apparently made a pretty funny sight.

2) Isaac helped read some books to Evelyn tonight by doing the animal sounds. It was super cute.



No comments: