Monday, May 19, 2014

Home

We arrived home today after a wonderful trip. Isaac cried for about fifteen minutes out of the 24 hour round trip, but it was because he had a dirty diaper...who can blame him?

But he also took a very short nap and cried easily this afternoon. I was also a bit grumpy, so we had a few moments. But after a bit everything evened out again.

However, I am tired. I decided to read in bed and then flurry threw up on the blankets. (She's always smart enough to throw up on the floor.). I called Ben up to help me not because I couldn't deal with the mess but because I didn't know what to do. The only thing I knew is that we should take the blankets off the bed. (We put on the other comforter (duh) and have the big blanket at the foot of the bed as the back up blanket.)

No comments: