Monday, May 12, 2014

Monday: embarrassing and silly

I had my pregnancy glucose test today.  But I didn't read the directions and ate a donut for breakfast.  I called and they had me do the test anyway, but I failed.  I felt pretty dumb, but the doctor didn't seem to worry too much...I barely failed, I only gained three pounds over the last month, and my urine sample was clean of sugars.

It's still annoying though since I was rather embarrassed and need to do the test again.

*****and the silly*****

After we watch our TV program with dinner, we once in a while watch "Too Cute", a show about kittens and puppies.  He always says "Watch kitties?"  then "watch puppies?"  I was the one to say no tonight, so Isaac asked Ben...with the sliest glance over at me.  Isaac needs to work on his subtlety skills. :D

No comments: