Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Tuesday: on boat?

This morning we went to a playgroup at church.  There weren't a ton of people there, but it was a lot of fun.  And Isaac did really well on the play structure...it's so interesting to see the change from last year.  He still wanted a little help on the slides (although he could have done them by himself).  The other funny thing is that he started hanging on a monkey bar.  I saw it and ran over and he was still hanging on it...I didn't really think that he could hold himself up that long.  He did proceed to fall while I was there without any trauma, but the next few times I caught him very promptly.  Guess I better teach him how to fall safely from the monkey bars. :)

Isaac was also very excited to go in the boat today.  I kept being asked, "on boat?"  And then when I said yes he wanted to make sure we were going to go in the water too.  He went out a second time with Ben...it was the first thing he said when Ben walked in the door.  They're short rides, but that works for us right now.

No comments: