Thursday, May 22, 2014

Thursday: "What's that"

One of Isaac's favorite phrases lately is "What's that?"  I am so sick of the question.  Half the time he knows the answer and wants us to give us the answer he's thinking of.  Of that half, half of the time he screeches/squeals/screams and asks what he just did. A quarter of the time I have no idea what the thing is...like the flap on plastic packaging.  The other quarter it's a valid question.

In other news, it's time for us to start teaching him how to put the covers on himself.  I don't understand why this is something that we need to teach him, but I'm sick of going over just to adjust his covers.

1 comment:

Amy Worrel said...

Adjusting covers really never ends, even after you teach them to do it themselves. "I'm cold!" Uh huh. Pull up your covers! Also, I started putting the "What's that?" question back on her. "What *is* that?" Wait, soon the "Whys" will start up... And sometimes it's okay to say "I don't know."